Kawakawa Fruit Euphoria

I went for a walk today just to see if there were any ripe fruit on the Kawakawa.

The things you see, the moments you appreciate, the communication with rakau, the one touch, the ask, the answer, the receive . . . .  the feel, the smell, the sweetness, the taste . . . . I never knew they were so delicious.

So I read about the fruit the other day and they said not to eat more than 3 because it can effect you, with a psychodelic effect . . . . hmmmm so what do I do??? . . .  I ate 4 coz I wanted more.. ;) LOL...

Anyway it gives you a slight feeling of Euphoria.  It uplifts you for a few moments, and boosts your energy.  Ideally I would've Loved to have heaps of them and have a Massive Munch :D to let the Euphoria Escalate.

But... I know where they are and they should be ripened in a few more days, so I'll go for another hikoi and pick some more.. maybe even dip them in chocolate for an extra treat.

Kawakawa Fruit Euphoria. 

Nga mihi ki nga atua e hora nei - Giving Thanks to the Gods whom produce for us.

With Love & Light.














Comments